Monday, May 5, 2008

Chetan Bhagat's latest novel!!!

yes you read it right, Chetan bhagat has returned with a new novel. it is titled "The 3 Mistakes of my life" being released on May 8. i am pretty excited about it. will definitely read it as soon as i am able to lay my hands on it. You will find more details about the book here. and by the way his second novel is being made into a movie.

first impression, as also indicated by the cover page is it involves cricket as well. but if i were to write a book the number indicating the mistakes would definitely be a lot higher than on the cover page.

Till my return to india ( which is only when i will be able to read his new book ) i will quench my thirst by re reading his first ( and my most favourite ) book "Five point some one-what not to do at IIT." his second book is titled "one night at the call cener".

let me know which of the first two is your favourite in the comments below. and if you have not read neither, man what have you been busy with till now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm agreed that many will be waiting for this new book of his. I found five point someone quite peppy and a book and makes you hook on to it. And when 'One Night....' was released, I was very very enthu to read it. I think my expectations were too high and to be frank, the second book let me down. So this third one, I am going to pick it as 'just another' book. Let me see if that helps!