Monday, December 31, 2007

Year 2007 – end of an year..dawn of a new beginning

Dec 31st 2007.. a year has come to an end. This is the time for us to celebrate what we achieved, ponder on the things we missed, learn from the things we failed, think harder on completing the things we have started, dream of starting new things.

The year has not been all bad for me. I continued to do what I love most and that is to develop applications and learn new things. It gave me the chance to travel to new places. It made me realize what I had with me, when I was back in india. One place where I had all my family, relatives and good old friends, the other where I made new friends and learnt to be more dependent.

My brother got married this year and bought a beautiful young lady into our family. Our house is now filled with more joy than ever before. He changed his job and settled down in Bangalore. I got a new home to visit when I am in Bangalore.

I started this blog and am surprised when I see that people do visit from all corners of the world. I got a new medium to share my thoughts, likes and dislikes with others.

I got a chance to work on new frameworks, hone my skills on existing technologies. I realized that there is so much to learn and share, no matter how many hours of efforts you put in. It gave me confidence to start on new applications and understand business that I have never developed applications before.

So knowing my strengths and weaknesses has prepared me better to start a whole new year, a year where I can strive to make those dreams come true. The year will not be filled with easy success but will be filled with new opportunities.

So here I wish all my friends a year where you win those opportunities, overcome the hurdles no matter how much they make you sweat, feel a sense of accomplishment for the results you achieve and for the efforts you put in. Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Venkatesh said...

Hey sham.. how did u know tht people from across the globe visit ur profile? Oh..now I get it, bcoz you r out of India we all r the ones relatively "across the globe" :-)

Life..... said...

Ley kulla beda band bidu vapas... Bejar agtiya amale ashte..
ega blog alli baritha ediya munde book barithiya ashte,,
any ways Happy new year dude.....

EveryLetterCounts said...

venky.. nice way of thinking from the other side.. well apart from the reason you cited..i also use google analytics to know who visits from where and how many visits have been made on a daily basis..

EveryLetterCounts said...

lo revantha.. kelbeda avasthe.. this year.. i will be definitely in india by mid 2008..airportge bandi receive maadilla andre..odegalu..

Life..... said...

Aa bag alli nana gift illa andre.. hange next flight ge vapas thumbtine ok na...