Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Arey Yaaronnn dosti..........

as i was walking back from my office listening to music on my ipod as usual, the track changed to one of my all time favourites "Yaaron" sung beautifully by KK. its not that i dont miss my friends everyday .. i do think about them quite often.. but this song and probably the geographical distance (i am in melbourne currently).. with no effect of alchohol made me quite emotional. so i decided to start on a video with some images of my friends and play the beautiful track in the background which i was listening too.
Everynight i sat at 11:00 working on the video till i dozed off with my laptop. i have laughed hundreds of times when editing the video getting nostalgic about the moments that were captured in the images. all i hope is that the casts (no protagonist) of this movie will smile as well when they watch it and hope to live more such moments before each gets married.. dont even ask me why before marriage...

6 comments:

Santhosh said...

Haha...!!

Amazing..fantastic.. really nice.. good job!! probably.. i should create a video similar to urs to tell how good i felt after seein.. its like bring back the sweet good old memories hidden somewhere in the busy work schedule..

Thanks a lot shamanth!!

711Coffee said...

Great work man, brought tears in my eyes, nice to see arpana,Kazim,sanam and vijay (atleast in photos).

great work man

Varun said...

This is wonderful man .. absolutely wonderful ..

Gr8 work .. am sendin this to lot of folks :)

Unknown said...

hey good hobby.cooollllllllll man.gud

Unknown said...

we whish good luck,WONDERFULL.



ANITHA REVANTH,

Venkatesh said...

loy nice video man !
brought me all the old college time memories .. and hostel days; the days we used to listen to songs for days and nights in a stretch and the days u were playing nfs, tremorgold, mortal komat etc etc..

great work loy !